Kirkus Reviews raves about Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out
- “An engaging roadmap for artistic expression…”— Kirkus Reviews Read the full review.
Listen to Cathy Wild’s Interview on New Dimensions Radio—airing May 10-16, 2017 ! ! !
- Cathy Wild was interviewed on New Dimensions Radio (Airing May 10-16, 2017). “For over 4 decades, New Dimensions has been gleaning experience and inspiration from some of the world’s most innovative, enlightened, and trustworthy wisdom leaders…” Their show is internationally syndicated on 89 stations.
Wild Ideas received a 5-Star Review
- Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out received a 5-Star review from Readers’ Favorite Book Reviews. Read the review.
Cathy Wild was interviewed on KRCB-FM public radio
- Cathy Wild was recently featured on the KRCB-FM program: A Novel Idea. You can listen to the 30 minute segment here. Play the Interview
Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out was reviewed in the Sonoma County Gazette
- Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out was reviewed in the Sonoma County Gazette, a monthly publication with the second highest circulation in the county. Read the review.
Wild Ideas was recently endorsed by acclaimed New Dimensions Radio co-founder and creative producer, Justine Willis Toms
Justine Willis Toms, co-founder, creative producer and host of New Dimensions Radio—a nationally acclaimed radio program series featuring leading-edge thinkers—has recently endorsed Wild Ideas: “Cathy Wild’s book, Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out, goes beyond a few simple suggestions to stimulate creativity. She delves beneath the surface, telling stories from those on the creative path. … You’ll be inspired to stay the course through the chaos of creation as you tap into Cathy Wild’s deep wisdom, fully expressing what has meaning and value to you.”—Justine Willis Toms Co-founder, Creative Producer, Host New Dimensions Radio series; Author Small Pleasures: Finding Grace in a Chaotic World.
Wild Ideas was featured in Wisdom Magazine
Wild Ideas was featured in “What’s New” in Wisdom Magazine’s three east coast editions (New England, NYC/Tri-State, and PA/NJ)— one of the country’s largest holistic publications, as well as online.
Wild Ideas received an important endorsement from bestselling author, Dr. Eric Maisel
Bestselling author and America’s foremost creativity coach has endorsed Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out— “Honest, thoughtful, and exuberant … Highly recommended!”—Dr. Eric Maisel, author Coaching the Artist Within and The Van Gogh Blues
Wild Ideas received an endorsement from acclaimed historian and musician Dr. Kayleen Asbo
Kayleen Asbo, cultural historian, musician, writer, and faculty at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music endorsed Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out— “Cathy Wild is a creative spirit who has written a brave exploration of her personal journey interwoven with wise, encouraging guidance and beautifully chosen quotes. If you long to be a creator, Wild Ideas will support you in discovering and following the voice of your soul.”
From the Archives: Appearance on PBS-TV, In the Prime.
Cathy Wild was featured on PBS-TV’s In the Prime as a creativity expert. View a 3 minute compliation clip from the original 30 minute segment here.
Wild Ideas was featured in UK’s Kindred Spirit Magazine ! !
An excerpt from Wild Ideas is featured on Kindred Spirit Magazine‘s website. Kindred Spirit “has been the UK’s go-to guide to spiritual and compassionate living for over 25 years.”