♥ ♥ ♥ Wild Ideas WINS Best Book for 2017 ♥ ♥ ♥
- BlueInk Review has listed Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out as one of their Best Books of 2017.
♥ ♥ Listen to Cathy’s interview on Maryanne Live! ♥ ♥
- Cathy Wild answers questions about her award-winning book—Wild Ideas—from host Maryanne Comaroto of MaryanneLive! The popular radio show reaches listeners in 130 countries and features interviews with experts in self-awareness and the human potential field. Play the Interview
♥ Wild Ideas is honored to be Book Of The Week ♥
- The ebook edition of Wild Ideas has been selected as Book of the Week by No Shelf Required, a portal that celebrates art and literature in digital form.
Watch Cathy’s interview for New Spirit Journal, an online resource for Inspiration & Practical Spirituality
- Cathy Wild shared her wisdom about creativity in a lively discussion with Krysta Gibson of New Spirit Journal for her TV show “Keeping It Real.” Watch the interview.
- Read Krysta Gibson’s enthusiastic review of Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out.
♥ ♥ ♥ Listen to Cathy Wild’s inspiring Interview on New Dimensions Radio ♥ ♥ ♥
- Cathy Wild was interviewed by longtime host Justine Toms of New Dimensions Radio. “For over 4 decades, New Dimensions Radio has been gleaning experience and inspiration from some of the world’s most innovative, enlightened, and trustworthy wisdom leaders…” Syndicated on 89 stations throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Play the interview.
Cathy Wild’s interview is featured in Bloomer Boomer Magazine (July 2017)
- Cathy Wild taped a video interview with Andy Asher for BloomerBoomer.com, “The Huffington Post For Boomers.” Play the interview.
♥ ♥ ♥ Wild Ideas has been awarded TWO Finalist Medals in the 2017 New Generation Indie Book Awards ♥ ♥ ♥
- Next Generation Indie Book (NGIBA) Awards has awarded Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out TWO Finalist Medals in the SELF HELP NON-FICTION Category AND in the BEST OVERALL DESIGN NON-FICTION Category.
♥ ♥ Wild Ideas has WON a Finalist Medal in the 11th Annual National Indie Excellence Awards ♥ ♥
- The National Indie Excellence Awards has honored Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out as a book that “truly embodies the excellence that this award was created to celebrate…”
♥ Listen to Cathy Wild’s interviews on Self Discovery Radio ♥
- Cathy Wild taped an interview with Sara Troy for Choose Positive Living, a flagship show with a “unique format that is dedicated to bringing together some of the most creative intuitive positive thinking experts from around the globe…” Play the interview.
- Sara Troy hosted a Positive Vibrations Roundtable, featuring Maureen Edwardson & Cathy Wild in conversation about “Stepping Into Your Creative Spirit.” Play the interview.
♥ ♥ Listen to Cathy Wild’s lively interview on Conscious Talk Radio ♥ ♥
- Listen to Cathy Wild’s interview with Brenda Michaels and Rob Spears for Conscious Talk Radio, “one of this country’s most informative and compelling alternative talk radio programs…. Conscious Talk has been on the air since 2001, reaching an ever-growing group of listeners searching for more by expanding their mind, body and soul.” Play the interview.
Wild Ideas received a rave review from MyShelf.Com
- “Wild Ideas is a unique creativity workshop in a book that should be required reading for anyone who struggles with fear, insecurity, emotional trauma, or simply unrecognized creativity. It unlocks the process to show you how to reach your deepest creativity.”—Laura Hinds, MyShelf.Com Read the full review.
Wild Ideas received a STARRED review from Blueink Review *****
- “Beautifully written and delivered, Wild Ideas is flawless in its presentation, lyrical style, and potentially life-changing message.… Highly recommended for fans of Anne Lamott.” Read the full review.
♥ ♥ ♥ Kirkus Reviews raves about Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out ♥ ♥ ♥
- “An engaging roadmap for artistic expression…”— Kirkus Reviews Read the full review.
Wild Ideas received a 5-Star Review *****
- “What I really loved about this book is that Cathy Wild did not limit her words and her advice to one kind of artist and art.”—Rabia Tanveer, Readers’ Favorite Book Reviews. Read the review.
♥ ♥ ♥ Listen to Cathy Wild’s interview on KRCB-FM Public Radio ♥ ♥ ♥
- Cathy Wild was recently featured on the KRCB-FM program: A Novel Idea. You can listen to the 30 minute segment here. Play the Interview
Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out was reviewed in the Sonoma County Gazette
- Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out was reviewed in the Sonoma County Gazette, a monthly publication with the second highest circulation in the county. Read the review.
Wild Ideas was recently endorsed by New Dimensions Radio co-founder and creative producer, Justine Willis Toms
Justine Willis Toms, co-founder, creative producer and host of New Dimensions Radio—a nationally acclaimed radio program series featuring leading-edge thinkers—has recently endorsed Wild Ideas: “Cathy Wild’s book, Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out, goes beyond a few simple suggestions to stimulate creativity. She delves beneath the surface, telling stories from those on the creative path. … You’ll be inspired to stay the course through the chaos of creation as you tap into Cathy Wild’s deep wisdom, fully expressing what has meaning and value to you.”—Justine Willis Toms Co-founder, Creative Producer, Host New Dimensions Radio series; Author Small Pleasures: Finding Grace in a Chaotic World.
Wild Ideas was featured in Wisdom Magazine
Wild Ideas was featured in “What’s New” in Wisdom Magazine’s three east coast editions (New England, NYC/Tri-State, and PA/NJ)— one of the country’s largest holistic publications, as well as online.
Wild Ideas received an important endorsement from bestselling author, Dr. Eric Maisel
Bestselling author and America’s foremost creativity coach has endorsed Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out— “Honest, thoughtful, and exuberant … Highly recommended!”—Dr. Eric Maisel, author Coaching the Artist Within and The Van Gogh Blues
Wild Ideas received an endorsement from acclaimed historian and musician Dr. Kayleen Asbo
Kayleen Asbo, cultural historian, musician, writer, and faculty at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music endorsed Wild Ideas: Creativity from the Inside Out— “Cathy Wild is a creative spirit who has written a brave exploration of her personal journey interwoven with wise, encouraging guidance and beautifully chosen quotes. If you long to be a creator, Wild Ideas will support you in discovering and following the voice of your soul.”
From the Archives: Appearance on PBS-TV, In the Prime.
Cathy Wild was featured on PBS-TV’s In the Prime as a creativity expert. View a 3 minute compliation clip from the original 30 minute segment here.
Wild Ideas was featured in UK’s Kindred Spirit Magazine
An excerpt from Wild Ideas is featured on Kindred Spirit Magazine‘s website. Kindred Spirit “has been the UK’s go-to guide to spiritual and compassionate living for over 25 years.”